SDCXTRA RADIO

Sunday, May 3, 2015

Kham Loraamm, Singer, Songwriter




Kham Loraamm, Singer, Songwriter

I am a native from Florida with a love of music that encompasses many genres and music from around the world. I also love art and musical instruments. Over the years I have learned to play a few including guitar, bass and violin.Eventually, I will get to the piano after getting the darn thing tuned up.
In writing my own music, I draw from my travels and personal experiences with friends and family. I am blessed to have many  who are talented musicians. Thank God for Russell Foisy, Barbara Forrester, Beau Pennington, Kira Zwygart, Vanessa and Natalia Putnam, Jamie and Jordan Antunano and Josh Gould. I also give a special thanks to my wife Amie Loraamm and to my parents for their love and support.
I hope you enjoy the music. Feel free to contact me with feedback at khammahk@hotmail.com
All My Best,
Kham Loraamm
 

No comments:

Post a Comment